What is the best hosting for your company? When choosing a good hosting for your company, the first question you should ask yourself is what type of web hosting is best for you. There are several types of hosting and choosing one or the other depends on the needs of your company, the services you want to offer, and your expectations for the future..
- Shared Hosting: is the most common and the one that you will find in most web hosting offers, especially those that offer you hosting for less than 3 dollars a month. Its advantages? Obviously the price and its ease of maintenance, but you have to keep in mind that your website is only one more among thousands and thousands of pages that share the same server and this can influence important aspects such as loading speed.
- Dedicated Hosting: At the other extreme we find dedicated hosting with which you can enjoy all the advantages of having an exclusive server for your project that will surely be able to assume all the changes and needs that occur in the short and long term. A dedicated hosting is designed for large projects, since its cost is usually much higher, although you have full control over it.
- VPS Hosting: A middle ground between the first two web hosting options is choosing a virtual hosting (VPS) with which you can enjoy your own software to manage your page, but also elements common to other websites that share a server that is divided into virtual entities. separated. That is, you share, but you have a certain autonomy and that affects the price and also the options that you can manage independently.
- Cloud Hosting: nother option that you should consider when choosing a good hosting for your business website is Cloud Hosting with which your project will not be hosted on a single server, but on several interconnected in the Cloud. This allows for more stability in the event of a failure in one of them and, in the same way, to adapt it immediately to possible increases in visits. On the opposite side, the price is usually high and requires expert management to get the most out of it.
From here, each company offers different packages of hosting offers for your website.
What should you keep in mind to choose a good hosting?.
- Good Support:
When choosing a good hosting, you should pay close attention to the options and availability of the technical service, as well as its operation (if it has a schedule or if it is 24 hours 365 days a year). A fall or a problem on the server has consequences for your website and, in this sense, having a hosting package that ensures you a good and agile technical service and in Spanish is essential when deciding on one or another offer of web hosting.
No one is safe from suffering a cyber attack, but they are safe from minimizing its consequences for the company’s website. Before choosing a hosting service, you should review the frequency and type of backup copies made of the information you store on your business website. In this way, in the event of a cyber attack you will be able to recover most of the information you stored.
- Available Storage:
Without a doubt one of the keys that you always have to take into account when choosing a good hosting is the storage space for your website, especially if we are talking about shared servers. The size you need will depend on how big your project is and your traffic expectations. A good tip to choose a hosting is that the space it offers you is expandable, in which case you should take into account what the fee is for the expansion, since, sometimes, there is usually the trick of some of the great offers of hosting.
- Available email services:
Another of the criteria when choosing a good hosting is to check how many corporate email accounts you can use with their services. At this point you must take into account, once again, the needs of your project and the expectations for growth in the medium and long term. Although it is not as decisive a criterion as the previous ones, it is convenient that you also take it into account.
- Domain and subdomains available:
Knowing the availability of the domains and subdomains available in your hosting service is especially useful if, for example, you are going to launch an online store that is associated with the main website of your business. It all depends on the expectations and needs of your company, but this factor must also be taken into account when choosing the hosting that best suits you for your company’s website.
- Control Panel:
Although you are not going to deal directly with the internal management of your business website, you should opt for a hosting service that has a quick and intuitive control panel that will allow you to make changes in an agile way. The control panel is the heart of your website so you must keep it in mind when choosing a good hosting for your website. Mail accounts, databases, redirects, domain and subdomains … Everything is managed from the control panel of your hosting service. Keep this in mind.
The opinion and ratings of other users is a determining factor when choosing a good hosting for your business website. Check opinions in the user forums and discover problems or errors in some of the points that we have pointed out as keys to opt for one or another web hosting service.