About this Hosting
WPEngine is VIP WordPress hosting. Their hassle-free hosting offers fast and robust servers that can handle anything. Your website is practically hacker proof, and their mind-blowing customer service makes you feel like king. They offer automatic security updates, daily backups, one-click restore points, automatic caching, top-tier security, one-click staging area, and more.
The prices of the plans vary according to the characteristics and the type of service to be hired. A prolonged time will give you a better price.
Customize everything with App. You can add customized fields to modify your sales pipeline stages according to your business needs. You can also turn on and off whole modules with just oneclick.back to menu ↑
The best features we can get are:
- Genesis Framework
- 35+ StudioPress Themes
- 24/7 chat support
- Dev/Stage/Prod Environments
- Transferable Sites
- PHP 7.3 ready
- Global CDN
- Page Performance
- Automated SSL certificates
- SSH Gateway
- 25,000 visits / month
- 10GB local storage
- 50GB bandwidth / month
- 1 sites included
- 100,000 visits / month
- 20GB local storage
- 200GB bandwidth / month
- 10 sites included
- 400,000 visits / month
- 50GB local storage
- 500GB bandwidth / month
- 30 sites included
All plans offer multiple options, administration levels and clearly visible features, which will help you succeed on your website. You can make a complete comparison on the official wpengine.com website.back to menu ↑
Sort — Clicking any of the following column titles will allows descending/ascending filtering of your Sites and environments.
Site Name — By default, the Site name is listed above any environments assigned to it (Production, Staging, Development). A Site name can be changed at any time by clicking on the site name text. An environment Overview page can be opened and the hosting settings modified by clicking the unique environment name.
Prd, Stg, Dev — Each “Site” can have up to three “environments”. Each environment within your site has its own settings which can be managed when the environment name is clicked on. Read more about how to add and delete sites and environments.
Visits, Bandwidth and Storage — Usage of environment. These totals are only updated once weekly. Bandwidth and Visits are 30 day averages.
Accept transfer — Used to unlock and move a transferable site to your account. Read more about transferable sites.
Add group — Create a group to organize your sites. This is a purely organizational option and can be changed or removed at any time. Read about Groups here.
Search — Search through your account (or all of your accounts) by Site, environment and even domain name.
SECONDARY NAVIGATION MENU
This is the navigation menu located on your Site Overview page, to the right of the Main Navigation menu. Any changes to items with this secondary menu will impact only the environment name that is displayed at the top of the page.
- Domains — Production only. Shows all domains added to this environment. Read More.
- CDN — Enable or disable the content delivery network for a domain. Read more.
- Redirect rules — Add or remove 301 and 302 redirect rules. Read more.
- Backup points — Create, restore and download backup checkpoints. Read more.
- Access logs — Shows raw visitor information for the last 24 hours, such as user agent and IP.
- Error logs — Shows the last 24 hours of Apache PHP error logs, used for troubleshooting. Read more.
- SFTP users — Create and manage users for accessing the website’s filesystem. Read more.
- Git push — Add and manage git developers that have access to your install. Read more.
- SSL — Add SSL certificates to your domains. Production only. Read more.
- Utilities — Enable or disable Password Protection, purge your website’s cache, reset file permissions, enable or disable Object Cache, and enable or disable Multisite.
- Site migration — Shows steps for migrating with our Automated Migration plugin and generates SFTP credentials for use with the plugin. Also offers a manual migration checklist.
- phpMyAdmin — Opens a new tab and a direct link to phpMyAdmin for easy access to your database. In phpMyAdmin you can import and export your database and run queries.
- WordPress Admin — Opens a new tab and logs into your website’s WordPress Admin Dashboard, located at
environmentname.wpengine.com/wp-admin/. Read more about Seamless login.
Money Back Guarantee
WPEngine offer a 60 days money back guarantee, If you are not satisfied with the services, you can request a full refund within the first 60 days of the contract.back to menu ↑
WP Engine offers excellent and knowledgeable customer support. We tested it multiple times over the phone and email throughout our testing and WP Engine’s representatives have always been able to answer our questions with expert advice. With how friendly and service-focused WP Engine is, it’s no wonder the company won a gold medal in customer service from the Stevie Awards.
The downside to WP Engine’s customer service is availability. Toll-free telephone support is only available during the working week, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST. WP Engine does offer 24/7 email and ticketing support, although it took almost six hours for someone to get back to us through email. If you have an immediate need, they do offer excellent 24/7 Live Chat support to its customers through the User Portal. In fact, they were willing to walk us through the entire setup process, from getting a satisfiable theme loaded on our WordPress website to even directing us to creating our first post.back to menu ↑
Uptime and Performance
They offer an UpTime time of 100%.
Digital experiences can’t be remarkable when your site has performance issues, your security is at risk, or you are up against a deadline and just have a question about WordPress. When you need help, support means everything. WP Engine’s trusted experts act as an extension of your business and are passionate about delivering a world class experience to drive your success.
WP Engine equips you with a suite of agility, performance, intelligence, and integration solutions, so you can build and deploy a range of online experiences from campaign sites to content hubs to ecommerce extensions. Our platform is unified by powerful technology, award winning service, and an ecosystem of partners and developers that expand the value you gain from all solutions.
With WPEngine you can go from months to minutes.
- Awesome display
- A phone that feels like the future
- Stunning camera
- It’s actually innovative
- Awfully placed fingerprint sensor
- Bixby is a bit of a dud